• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

UAE Tour 2020, February 23- February 29

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
There is a possibility Froome just won't be able to cope. Then the result indeed will be really bad. If i remember correctly the bones have healed by November. Mentally Froome is strong and focused. Now as for the muscles. Three months is really not that much, but Froome is experienced enough, to get in a reasonable shape in such time frame.

There is a possibility Froome just won't be able to cope. Then the result indeed will be really bad. If i remember correctly the bones have healed by November. Mentally Froome is strong and focused. Now as for the muscles. Three months is really not that much, but Froome is experienced enough, to get in a reasonable shape in such time frame.

It’ll be a training ride for him. Even without the injury, I doubt he’d be near the top 5. Unless something drastic happens, we will have to wait until the Dauphine to find out if he still has the legs to win.

The man himself happy to be in the desert ;)

ERXeQBKX0AAkClT

ERXeQBlWsAAUdTn

Even if he wasn't injured I doubt Froome would target the victory.
9 months out of races is a lengthy break in every sense.
His result will clearly be assessed with some kind of bias, and for him it'll be a guideline.
Ineos' lineup also suggests their goals aren't exclusively related to the GC.
I'm looking forward to see him on the bike and scoresheet again.

TRENDING THREADS