Such a genius, perhaps you can tell me who all my favourites are?Andynonomous said:When someone believes the charges against their favorite athlete, they will try to change the subject. I see these same tactics used by fans in other sports as well.
- Other sports do it too.
- Other athletes do it too.
- Other countries do it too.
- You can't prove it in a court of law.
- There is a technicality that should get them off.
- It's more fun to watch juiced up athletes, because their accomplishments are greater.
- You accusers are just jealous.
- You accusers are stupid.
- You accusers are crazy.
- You accusers don't understand the sport,...
Using these types of excuses, is a tacit admission that their favorite is a likely doper. They are just here to defend them IN SPITE of their suspicions.