• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

USA Pro Cycling Challenge, Stage 4; Aspen to Beaver Creek, 156.4 kms

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 7, 2009
Visit site
correction to Paul's river ID for the Colorado River: First it was the Arkansas River, this one is the Eagle River

Jens getting some big KOM points on this stage

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Last year, after the stage into Steamboat Springs, Jens said he would like to try the waters of the Yampa for fly fishing. Shortly he will be along yet another stretch of gold medal water. Go Jens.

If I get any good photos from tomorrows start in Breckenridge I'll post them...

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
benpounder said:
Last year, after the stage into Steamboat Springs, Jens said he would like to try the waters of the Yampa for fly fishing. Shortly he will be along yet another stretch of gold medal water. Go Jens.

If I get any good photos from tomorrows start in Breckenridge I'll post them...

Cool, go for it.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Deagol said:
correction to Paul's river ID for the Colorado River: First it was the Arkansas River, this one is the Eagle River

Minor points for those viewing from elsewhere, but infuriating for us locals...

Go Jens!

TRENDING THREADS