• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

USADA - Armstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
party.gif

Armstrong “does not dope,” Luskin said in a telephone interview Wednesday. “He hasn’t doped. More than 600 consistent tests have proved him not to be a doper. These charges are a product of malice and spite and not evidence . . . nothing else explains the fact . . . they allege an overarching doping conspiracy among four teams over 14 years and Lance is the only rider that gets charged.”

As a result of the formal charges, Armstrong has been immediately banned from competition in triathlons.

A

Anonymous

And the other shoe just dropped.

Banned from competition. About Effing time.

So funny.....

In the 15-page charging letter obtained by The Post, USADA made previously unpublicized allegations against Armstrong, alleging it collected blood samples from Armstrong in 2009 and 2010 that were “fully consistent with blood ma*nipu*la*tion including EPO use and/or blood transfusions.”

A

Anonymous

So who was it claiming Race Radio to be full of ****?

This is gonna get good.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Armstrong "declined" to meet with USADA reps because he thought they were only interested in a confession?
He should save the taxpayers some dollars as his defense has so constantly suggested and just clear the issue.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
So who was it claiming Race Radio to be full of ****?

This is gonna get good.

Many did. And if the story can be believed the implications would be that the IRS will follow Lance to places he didn't know existed.

Comments are already blocked at the link it seems.

My thoughts go out to the 1% out there that wore the yellow bracelets the longest, or still does. I used to be one of you, but abondoned a bit earlier, yet still 2 books too late.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
"Hello, Lance"
"Hey Johan, what's up?"
"Remember when I said I was going to give Andy a big kick up the asre, well I did and now he is injured. Could you comeback again, please"
"Of course I will comeback... Hold on, I have another call coming through from Luskin....."

A

Anonymous

thehog said:
Probably the reason why Horner was left off the team...... he must have spoke to USADA.

Sincerely doubt that.

The better question is will Bruyneel be at the TdF?

I'm thinking probably not.

Remember, formal charges have now been filed implicating Bruyneel.

A

Anonymous

AUSTIN, TX -- June 13, 2012 -- I have been notified that USADA, an organization largely funded by taxpayer dollars but governed only by self-written rules, intends to again dredge up discredited allegations dating back more than 16 years to prevent me from competing as a triathlete and try and strip me of the seven Tour de France victories I earned. These are the very same charges and the same witnesses that the Justice Department chose not to pursue after a two-year investigation. These charges are baseless, motivated by spite and advanced through testimony bought and paid for by promises of anonymity and immunity. Although USADA alleges a wide-ranging conspiracy extended over more than 16 years, I am the only athlete it has chosen to charge. USADA’s malice, its methods, its star-chamber practices, and its decision to punish first and adjudicate later all are at odds with our ideals of fairness and fair play.

I have never doped, and, unlike many of my accusers, I have competed as an endurance athlete for 25 years with no spike in performance, passed more than 500 drug tests and never failed one. That USADA ignores this fundamental distinction and charges me instead of the admitted dopers says far more about USADA, its lack of fairness and this vendetta than it does about my guilt or innocence.

LOL

http://lancearmstrong.com/news-events/lance-armstrong-responds-to-usada-allegation

That USADA ignores this fundamental distinction and charges me instead of the admitted dopers says far more about USADA, its lack of fairness and this vendetta than it does about my guilt or innocence.

- ummm those admitted dopers were charged! He does realize this doesn't he?

A

Anonymous

thehog said:
500 tests? I thought it was 600?

I'd say he's delusional. I'm actually worried that he believes his own rhetoric.

well, what else can he say at this point? He'll never admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS