• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

USADA's Reasoned Decision 202 pages

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Bavarianrider said:
What about the 880 other pages?:confused:

Certainly they are saving that for the upcoming arbitration for Bruyneel and some of Lance's dope doctors. And also, a big chunk in there must be for Pat McQuaid if he wants to say some BS.

Big Daddy said:
Wow! If this is legit then Armstrong needs to get tarred and feathers. Fast forward to p38 of the document. Gets very interesting.
P.38 ? The blood withdrawal in Spain before the 2000 Tour ? That was in Tyler's book, with a bit more detail actually, like the separate room for Dopestrong.

What's that reference to 880 more pages ? Did Trygard say his report had 1082 pages ? No wonder it took them so long!

What page for Levi ?

Check this out, page 45, Trygart must have had a good laugh writing that :
While USADA has not charged Armstrong with an anti-doping rule violation for the useof Actovegin because the product is not currently banned, Armstrong’s conduct and falsestatements in relation to Actovegin are highly relevant. It should be kept in mind thatArmstrong’s and the team’s cover up concerning Actovegin was made in response to an official French law enforcement investigation. The fact that Armstrong and team officials were willing to make false statements in the course of a law enforcement investigation regarding dopingdirectly bears on evaluation of the credibility of their statements regarding the use of other products. In other words, if Lance Armstrong was willing to lie about Actovegin—and heclearly did lie about Actovegin— there is little reason to believe that Armstrong would not be willing to lie about other products and with regard to other topics.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
This is interesting:
"Mark Fabiani, acting on behalf of Lance Armstrong, issued his unambiguous denial of a professional relationship betweenArmstrong and Ferrari and said that Armstrong and Ferrari had not seen each other in a year.Fabiani’s statement on behalf of Armstrong was a lie."

I'm not a lawyer, but can't you get disbarred for this kind of thing?

Wallace said:
This is interesting:
"Mark Fabiani, acting on behalf of Lance Armstrong, issued his unambiguous denial of a professional relationship betweenArmstrong and Ferrari and said that Armstrong and Ferrari had not seen each other in a year.Fabiani’s statement on behalf of Armstrong was a lie."

Not if he is acting in good faith with information from his client. :rolleyes:

FatPat pwned :
Page | 52
headquarters in Aigle in May 2002 and offered at least $100,000 to help the development of cycling.

UCI vehemently denies that this meeting or payment was, as Mr. Armstrong told Mr.Hamilton and Mr. Landis, tied to a cover-up of the 2001 Tour de Suisse sample. In any case, what is important for the case is that substantial parts of Mr. Hamilton’s and Mr. Landis’s recollections of Mr. Armstrong’s statements have been corroborated.

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
Wallace said:
This is interesting:

Not if your client misled you.

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Personally, I think this is a duplication of "The Evidence" thread. Benotti posted a link in "Links Only" to the 202 pages - glad somebody posted it!

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
i am having one of the best days...reading the document.

other than a myriad of thoughts, i am trying to calculate how many new law suits are coming armstrong's way. so far i 've estimated about 5-6. poor guy:rolleyes:

May 26, 2010
Visit site
python said:
i am having one of the best days...reading the document.

other than a myriad of thoughts, i am trying to calculate how many new law suits are coming armstrong's way. so far i 've estimated about 5-6. poor guy:rolleyes:

Sounds like a topic for a new thread :D

TRENDING THREADS