• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Valverde gone back on word?

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
A couple of months ago Valv was offering up DNA in his statements, for the authorities to test.
Where has the bold offer now gone to? Come on Piti man up to your offering!

595RED said:
A couple of months ago Valv was offering up DNA in his statements, for the authorities to test.
Where has the bold offer now gone to? Come on Piti man up to your offering!

"I'll be quite happy to offer up my DNA as long as you have nothing to compare it to, thereby confirming my innocence. However, if you actually have something to compare it against then that is a contravention of my human rights or somesuch and therefore I won't give you my DNA"

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
R.0.t.O said:
"I'll be quite happy to offer up my DNA as long as you have nothing to compare it to, thereby confirming my innocence. However, if you actually have something to compare it against then that is a contravention of my human rights or somesuch and therefore I won't give you my DNA"

You're absolutely right!:cool:

A

Anonymous

R.0.t.O said:

FTW!!! You should be his PR guy!