• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vattenfall Cyclassics...

Gloin22 said:
Great list, Cav, Greipel, Sagan, Goss, EBH, Bos etc. Should be at least nice end of the stage if the startlist stays as it is
Cav isn't riding, he's not on Sky's startlist.

It was a pretty good selection last year, with only 30 riders or so sprinting for the win. If it's the same this year I doubt that Goss, Greipel or Bos will be there in the final. Sagan will probably get the victory though.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Time for Boonen to win a race again. :eek:

He looked so good at the Belgian Nats, but hasn't looked interested in winning anymore since then(except for the Olympics where he made the error of staying in the peloton).

El Pistolero said:

He looked so good at the Belgian Nats, but hasn't looked interested in winning anymore since then(except for the Olympics where he made the error of staying in the peloton).

Yeah it looks like the first half of the season had all the fireworks, hope he has something left for the WC in Valkenburg though

Fidolix

BANNED
Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
janraaskalt said:
Sure thing. I guess you bet 100 euros on him?

Try not to take things too seriously, after all none of us know the future, but yes, if I got 20 : 1 on that bet I take it, its only money, and remember, life is fun.

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
El Pistolero said:

Seems like Boonen is only interested in Cobbles these days. I know thats where he has to perform so its natural to focus on that but he doesnt make much effort to get in the mix the rest of the season. He could surely win many more sprints throughout the rest of the year if he really wanted to.

TRENDING THREADS