• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Vincenzo Nibali discussion thread

Page 698 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Tomorrow I'm afraid he's going to lose all the time. But oh well, there are worse fates than riding for Ciccone. He's probably better off trying to recover from wrist pain as much as possible and go for a stage in the Alps.

That's the big unknown. Will he let go or still fight? Don't like the idea of riding for Cico, he needs a new contract and doing gregario duties doesn't help much. He looked pissed after today's stage, usually he needs to get angry at something during the race to get going. Hopefully he'll find an extra motivation to forget the pain and hang on tomorrow.

• Sad
Reactions: Carols and Lui98
Not clearly mentioned so I'd guessed as a rider but it was only briefly mentioned in the LR podcast and they said it was only vague rumors on twitter.

I believe he was just briefly seen talking to Contador but the actual conversation was that they both wanted to relive the glorydays with Astana
Contador, Vino, Nibali, Fugslang, Kreuziger, and bring back Klöden representing Astana

• Love
Reactions: Red Rick