• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Vincenzo Nibali discussion thread

Page 402 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
From the camera angle above the crash, the crash doesn't look as bad as what I saw from the ground angle on NBC sports.

‏@vincenzonibali
Cari amici solo qualche botta per la caduta di oggi, un pò di male alla parte destra della schiena e al gluteo!! Cose che possono capitare!

Re: Re:

Valv.Piti said:
portugal11 said:
Carols said:
I hope that idiot that fell in front of him didn't cause him any issues for Rio :( Forza Lo Squalo!
Show more respect please.

Seconded, Froome may not be a delight to on the bike, but he is a nice chap and a damn fine bike rider.

Contador also falling off a bike and losing the Tour every time to Froome took a tool on several posters, such as carols, apparently. Curiously, Contador's fanboys claim he's a classy guy while they are far from classy. Such a funny world we live in :razz:

lenric said:
Valv.Piti said:
portugal11 said:
Carols said:
I hope that idiot that fell in front of him didn't cause him any issues for Rio :( Forza Lo Squalo!

Seconded, Froome may not be a delight to on the bike, but he is a nice chap and a damn fine bike rider.

Contador also falling off a bike and losing the Tour every time to Froome took a tool on several posters, such as carols, apparently. Curiously, Contador's fanboys claim he's a classy guy while they are far from classy. Such a funny world we live in :razz:

Yep really sad

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

lenric said:
Valv.Piti said:
portugal11 said:
Carols said:

You guys are the ones who laugh at Contador falling in the Tour actually, and stating that he's past it despite having won high profile races in 2015-2016. No wonder people act on your bait when the mighty Froome crashes himself.

El Pistolero said:
lenric said:
Valv.Piti said:
portugal11 said:
Carols said:

You guys are the ones who laugh at Contador falling in the Tour actually, and stating that he's past it despite having won high profile races in 2015-2016. No wonder people act on your bait when the mighty Froome crashes himself.

Sadly for you, after Evans retirement, Contador is my favorite rider. However, I remembered not to put my "Contador is god" glasses on. I suggest you take yours off so that you can be able to distinguish between being a fan and simply being ridiculous. Cheers.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

Sadly for you, after Evans retirement, Contador is my favorite rider. However, I remembered not to put my "Contador is god" glasses on. I suggest you take yours off so that you can be able to distinguish between being a fan and simply being ridiculous. Cheers.
I barely talk about Contador, you and others talk crap about him all the time. I've seen numerous people state here that he's past it because of "poor" results in the Tour since his ban, completely ignoring the context those results were achieved in. Any rider can crash, as we saw yesterday.

lenric said:
Valv.Piti said:
portugal11 said:
Carols said:

He lost the Tour to Nibali in 2014... at least he beat Froome that year!

El Pistolero said:
I barely talk about Contador, you and others talk crap about him all the time. I've seen numerous people state here that he's past it because of "poor" results in the Tour since his ban, completely ignoring the context those results were achieved in. Any rider can crash, as we saw yesterday.

I don't give a crap about what you see or not. Your opinion is as important to me as everyone else's opinion here: 0.

Contador is my favorite rider since 2011. However, my opinion is that he's past his best after his ban, because I haven't seen any performance in any GT like TDF 09 or Giro 11 after 2012. If you agree or not I don't care, so stop whining and calling everyone that doesn't agree with your delusions as detractors.