• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Vincenzo Nibali discussion thread

Page 664 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Reactions: Rollthedice
They should have a 50km climb so that Nibali could drop them all with rain and thunders. The master of puppets should be ridding the lightning to "kill" them all.

Perhaps Nibali will prayer to lord St Anger this week so that his bag gets its holes fixed, load and reload his stamina, and wins his final GC.

PS: yeah, that was too much Metallica

They should have a 50km climb so that Nibali could drop them all with rain and thunders. The master of puppets should be ridding the lightning to "kill" them all.

Perhaps Nibali will prayer to lord St Anger this week so that his bag gets its holes fixed, load and reload his stamina, and wins his final GC.

I fear it'll be The Day That Never Comes

Reactions: lenric
As soon as Nibali seeks and destroys them on those climbs, the bell will ring for Kelderman and Almeida will fade to black. Is he evil? people shall wonder about him. But he'll still have won, nothing else matters. And when we are with him in front of the Duomo, to see him wear that sweet pink jersey, we will smile and whisper: welcome home.

He'll turn the page, show them what kind of monster he is, spit our their bones and be the king of the day. There's whiskey in the bag.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS