• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Vincenzo Nibali discussion thread

Page 712 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Today another test on the Mur. Reactions from the first stage:

"The sensations are positive and the condition is good. For me today's stage was a test, I wanted to be in front and I succeeded, so I could see how my legs are. The finish was very explosive and more suitable for riders like Alaphilippe and Van der Poel. For me being in the front group gives me confidence to do a good Tour"

Today another test on the Mur. Reactions from the first stage:

"The sensations are positive and the condition is good. For me today's stage was a test, I wanted to be in front and I succeeded, so I could see how my legs are. The finish was very explosive and more suitable for riders like Alaphilippe and Van der Poel. For me being in the front group gives me confidence to do a good Tour"
And so the genie said: "I hereby grand you 3 wishes"

And I said: "I have but the one. Please give Lo Squalo dello Stretto the Legs Of Better Days"

5eoleg.jpg

This thread is the most predictable thing in cycling, I knew what the comments would be like the moment I saw Nibali in the front group.
One thread on CN that isn't a shrine of nothing but overblown expectation, but only sheer enthusiasm for the rider. All hype no demands.

In other news, I heard Vincenzo farted this morning. It smelled of a fresh ocean breeze.

This thread is the most predictable thing in cycling, I knew what the comments would be like the moment I saw Nibali in the front group.

What can we say ... We prefer the false hope of the Shark to the certainty of the Slovenians or the soon to be dashed hopes of Wilco Kelderman and Geraint Thomas

Flay us all you like for our human frailties but where there is life and a Shark on a bike there is hope

TRENDING THREADS