• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Volta ao Algarve 2024 - 2.Pro (February 14-18)

Page 19 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Remco doing a great TT and Sheffield showing that he might really step up this season and become one of the best in the world.

Del Toro showing that he can also do great TTs and expected more from both Ganna and Van Aert, a few years ago it was unthinkable to see the latter out of the top10.

Martinez with a good defence but unless something unexpected happens Remco should take the overall tomorrow.

Reactions: Sandisfan
It is too early but it is a feeling... something is not right, hope to be wrong!
If I'm being honest, I have the same worry...in some ways because MVP was so insanely strong in CX, that I think he is going to put everyone to the sword in every race he decides he wants to win. I think this could be his most dominate season ever. A Boonen 2012 kind of season, but better than that.

Clipboard.png

If I'm being honest, I have the same worry...in some ways because MVP was so insanely strong in CX, that I think he is going to put everyone to the sword in every race he decides he wants to win. I think this could be his most dominate season ever. A Boonen 2012 kind of season, but better than that.
Van aer trained only once with his TT bike during the winter according to him, this result isn't that surprising if it's true.