• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta 2017, Stage 1: Nîmes - Nîmes 13,7 km (TTT)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Lotto Nl Jumbo started 2 seconds early, it amazes me you can get away with doing things like that. Happens really often now I pay attention to it.

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: Re:

burning said:
deValtos said:
Lotto Nl Jumbo started 2 seconds early, it amazes me you can get away with doing things like that. Happens really often now I pay attention to it.

Timer starts when the team/rider starts in a TT, it is not fixed for a specific time

Ah ok thanks, I was hoping that was the case but for some reason I don't have enough faith in any of the organizations that I thought they did that.

TRENDING THREADS