• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta 2018 Stage 5:Granada - Roquetas de Mar 188.7km

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Laplaz said:
Molard and Pernsteiner are only at around 4 minutes...
From their perspective, it might be okay to concede the red jersey to Molard today, but not okay to let Bauke Mollema gain 7 minutes and get within podium range. That's what I meant by 'upper limit' supposing they are indifferent to keeping the red jersey at this early stage of the Vuelta

Stage
Clipboard.gif

Re: Re:

Dekker_Tifosi said:
Flamin said:
If I were a pro, I'd so love to be in a break with Mollema.
do you think the people who lost to him in the 2017 TDF breakaway stage think that? :lol:

or Valverde and Rodriguez who lost to him in San Sebastian 2016 :razz:
He didn't do this kind of stuff as often in the past but in the last 1.5 months he managed to f*ck up his tactics three times which is pretty much every time he did anything of note. Considering the mechanical he probably couldn't have won anyway but still not attacking the other two on that climb was a more than questionable tactic

TRENDING THREADS