• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a Andalucia Ruta Ciclista Del Sol 2020, Spain, February 19 - February 23

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Clipboard.jpg

Clipboard.jpg

Uh, what? I really think they would have ridden quite a bit better than MCnulty today...
That's not the point I was making. The point is that riders have different trajectories and don't develop at the same speed. McNulty has always been one of the slower approach, hence why he went and stayed so long with Rally in the first place. By making it about those 3, riders, and very talented be that, like McNulty have been taken completely out of the equation, yet have every reason to believe they can challenge in the future. He has taken yet another step this winter.

Haig is probably going to take some time on Landa in the TT, and might take some time back on Fuglsang, although I don't think he can get back 35 seconds on Jakob. But he might get 20 seconds on Landa--enough for 2nd on GC. We'll see. McNulty is a very good time-trial rider and might have a shot at a stage win tomorrow.

Haig is not great at the ITT - Not as good as S.Yates but better than Chaves - A good ride can get him second but a bad ride could see him drop to fourth - Not to hilly and Affini is favorite - Have to more thoroughly check the profile, though you trust Spanish profiles.

TRENDING THREADS