• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España - Stage 21 San Sebastián de los Reyes - Madrid 85km

Vuelta a España - Stage 21 San Sebastián de los Reyes - Madrid 85km

mapa21.jpg

etp21.gif

21uk.gif

Well boys and girls. This is it for GTs 2010. A short final stage. A nibali proccesion through Madrid. 1 obvious favourite for the stage.

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
About time you got it up, what took you so long ?;)

(Thanks for doing the stage intros and changing-the-stage-number-in-the-code duties over the last 3 weeks. And for all the fish.)

Francois the Postman said:

(Thanks for doing the stage intros and changing-the-stage-number-in-the-code duties over the last 3 weeks. And for all the fish.)

I think Hitchy was hoping the profile would somehow become mountainous and save us all from the inevitable Cavclusion.

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Madrid Circuit

I've been trying to view the finishing circuit in Madrid using Google Earth but there is not enough detail above for me to find it. Anyone have a more detailed map?

Francois the Postman said:

I really dont get he comment about the fish.

And yes all it needed was to change the number in the address. TBF icefire did half of them but he only did the boring stages ;)

Ill confess, i put up with it in the hope that a big stage could come up and i could big it up in the intro. And i got my wish with Bola del Mundo :)

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
sigsky said:
I've been trying to view the finishing circuit in Madrid using Google Earth but there is not enough detail above for me to find it. Anyone have a more detailed map?

Here it is (in red colour). Stage finish is in Plaza de Cibeles.

vuelta2010mad02.jpg

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
I really dont get he comment about the fish.

Blame Douglas Adams. I'm leaving you for the final procession day of the Vuelta, I've got equally boring things to get one with. But (also) thanks for the various bite-size nuggets you kept tossing into the forum pond over the past few weeks. Think you more than anyone kept exploring the various Vuelta conversations to be had, day by da. Thoughtful, informed, and without insulting others in the process. So, like the dolphins, I'm leaving you (albeit not as dramatic as those dolphins), and thanks for feeding me.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys, I missed yesterday's stage because I was at a family thing, so it's pretty fortunate that Dekker_Tifosu told us all what the outcome would be before the stage even started.

Let's hear it for Eze Mosquera winning the Vuelta, right guys?

TRENDING THREADS