• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España 2019 stage 21: Fuenlabrada - Madrid > 105.6km

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
It also seems like the first time in 23 years the world champ has done anything of note not named Sagan.
eq4f20-330x400.png

fleche_2010_EVANS_WINS1.jpg

2010-07-podium.jpg

Cuddles' 2010 is a pretty impressive one. Podium of Tirreno-Adriatico, 1st in FW, 4th in LBL, 5th in the Giro, including a stage win and 3 2nd places in key stages (Zoncolan, Kronplatz and Tonale) and the points jersey, and a spell in the maillot jaune. All of this with practically no team support.

I

he was interviewed before or after half of the television coverage here in Mexico..comes off OK..but to me he is mostly a non factor.

I don't know what you mean by a non-factor. Obviously, he plays an extremely important role in the Deceuninck leadout train. And today, he barged into Edward Theuns instead of accepting there was no room.

In the Tour, he often impeded rival sprinters when his leadout ended by swerving unnecessarily wide.

TRENDING THREADS