• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España 2019 stage 7: Onda > Mas de la Costa 183.2km

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 30, 2019
Visit site
Hello everybody.
New here, but a life-long cycling fan, although I do not ride a road bike. I love mountain biking.

Movistar is fighting for stages, which is sad, as they are unable to fight for the GC. This is not a team, but a band.
Of which I am happy about, because of the long history of bad economic and political facts linked to them and its previous companies.

Stage
Clipboard.jpg

GC
GC.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan
What have they done with the real Nairoman?
Valverde looks very solid. Congrats.
Superman good despite unfavourable terrain.
Roglic according to expectations.
Aru coming back.
MS duo will be interesting to watch.

Good murito entertainment.
I think the climb today is a little bit too hard and long to be categorized as non-Lopez terrain. He should be worried that Roglic beat him.

About Nieve and Chaves, I suppose it will be interesting how they change plans for this Vuelta, because surely their below-par performances today have not made them more interesting in the GC battle, quite the contrary.

TRENDING THREADS