• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España Vuelta a España 2020: Stage 5 (Huesca - Sabiñanigo, 181.4 km)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I don't think you can say the gaps were 100% not a result of the crash because without it you'd have had riders bridging that space and they'd probably all come in @ .st

Can see an argument either way.

Rewound back to the replay and I disagree. Roglic and Grosschartner were leading from the GC guys and were already putting a gap into Carapaz and Mas who were several riders ahead of Martin when he crashed.

Martin is a bit down when it happens. I'd say from Roux down are who are affected by the crash. Ahead of him those guys were not affected by it

Reactions: Luthor
Rewound back to the replay and I disagree. Roglic and Grosschartner were leading from the GC guys and were already putting a gap into Carapaz and Mas who were several riders ahead of Martin when he crashed

What I mean is I think you'd have had riders like Martin bridging that gap and ended up not having space for an official timegap.

Doesn't really matter given how small they were I suppose.

Aye the official site says everyone ST as Roglic and Dan remains 5 seconds behind.

iG02OwW.png

Reactions: perico

TRENDING THREADS