Vuelta a España Vuelta a España 2020: Stage 6 (Biescas - Aramón Formigal, 146.6 km)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Last time I saw Cort and Valgren in a GT break together one of them got the stage win. They were teammates then of course, and it won't happen today. Although especially Valgren (and NTT) could use a win.

If I was Roglic, I'd give up leader's jersey for a few days... No need to defend it the whole way until Madrid and waste his team... Just keep it within sights, less than a minute... Let Movistar and DQS do some work...

And yes, I'm aware of the Vuelta being cancelled any second now, as some here suspect, due to Covid, but that ain't happening. Spaniards would never allow it... We are going all the way!!!

If I was Roglic, I'd give up leader's jersey for a few days... No need to defend it the whole way until Madrid and waste his team... Just keep it within sights, less than a minute... Let Movistar and DQS do some work...

And yes, I'm aware of the Vuelta being cancelled any second now, as some here suspect, due to Covid, but that ain't happening. Spaniards would never allow it... We are going all the way!!!
State of emergency has been declared an hour ago.

Yes, I complained about it in the Rumours thread. Just do it the other way around, it's not like they're going to whistle up the Angliru...

Two stages that I'd like to see, done by the guys at plataformarecorridosciclistas.org:

The first one has a 22km loop. The Vuelta has done shorter loops without problems, but if they feel like it's too risky they can add a couple kms in Pola de Lena before the final climb.
I would like to see Cobertoria-Trobaniello-San Lorenzo with finish in Pola de Somiedo. Throw in 1 or 2 climbs earlier on the day and you have a worthy queen stage.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts