• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España Vuelta a España 2020: Stage 6 (Biescas - Aramón Formigal, 146.6 km)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
If I was Roglic, I'd give up leader's jersey for a few days... No need to defend it the whole way until Madrid and waste his team... Just keep it within sights, less than a minute... Let Movistar and DQS do some work...

And yes, I'm aware of the Vuelta being cancelled any second now, as some here suspect, due to Covid, but that ain't happening. Spaniards would never allow it... We are going all the way!!!

If I was Roglic, I'd give up leader's jersey for a few days... No need to defend it the whole way until Madrid and waste his team... Just keep it within sights, less than a minute... Let Movistar and DQS do some work...

And yes, I'm aware of the Vuelta being cancelled any second now, as some here suspect, due to Covid, but that ain't happening. Spaniards would never allow it... We are going all the way!!!

State of emergency has been declared an hour ago.

Yes, I complained about it in the Rumours thread. Just do it the other way around, it's not like they're going to whistle up the Angliru...

Two stages that I'd like to see, done by the guys at plataformarecorridosciclistas.org:

oviedo-pola-de-lena.png

aviles-valle-de-lago.png

The first one has a 22km loop. The Vuelta has done shorter loops without problems, but if they feel like it's too risky they can add a couple kms in Pola de Lena before the final climb.
I would like to see Cobertoria-Trobaniello-San Lorenzo with finish in Pola de Somiedo. Throw in 1 or 2 climbs earlier on the day and you have a worthy queen stage.

TRENDING THREADS