• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta Stage 15: Alcalá la Real - Sierra Nevada (129.4 km)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have a low-resolution stream, please? I cannot afford tiz one and I cannot find the usual sportza SEB something stream. Any language will do

May 28, 2010
Visit site
30km in about 30 minutes. Bahrain and Trek trying to get people in the break, so they are at least up to something. What's Astana doing (apart from Lulu waiting for a wheel change)?

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: Re:

spalco said:
portugal11 said:
This stage is going perfect for sky. Huh... boring stage in coming

I disagree, I think they would be happy with a big break and then just do their thing on the final climb.
In a big break, bahrain and trek could have more teammates in the front, to help nibali and contador later in the race.

TRENDING THREADS