• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

WADA has beef with Contador meat claims

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Elagabalus said:
Had you not repeated your post I probably would have let this go but...
Your analogy is bad.

Really? Something tells me if they go to all the trouble (and expense) to relocate you and you then fail the drug test they'll probably a). make you take it again or b). waive it entirely. And furthermore, your employer will only test you once. They cannot select people at random for a test even if they suspect you of drug taking on the job. They have to test the entire work staff, and let's face it, that ain't gonna' happen.

That is certainly not the case in my industry. Certain categories of workers (e.g. those working in dangerous environments) are part of a pool that is subject to random testing on a monthly or other periodic basis, more or less just like athletes. Local law in each country will govern how exactly how it works, and in some cases, we might have to offer substance abuse counseling, etc. But if those restrictions are not in place, somebody failing a drug test is gone, gone, gone. Immediately. And if they and their family have to be shipped home halfway around the world, then so be it.

Barrus said:
Booh, Booh

*throws a Jack Daniels bottle*

did anyone actually see the new toto
http://velocitynation.com/content/toto/2010/toto-turns-203

I thought it was great.

"Oh Lord

Blah blah blah haemocrit blah blah passport blah blah omerta

You know what I was doing when he was chatting up Ashenden?

BLOW

Off a stripper's tattoo of me doing blow"

Sounds exactly like something Polish would post.

And lol @ "I'd rather have Saiz scream Venga in my ear".

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
The latest puns on this thread are BS, but I cant think of a funny post off the hoof at the moment..
I think we might be flogging a dead horse here.

I'll get my coat.

A

Anonymous

Chicken ...

Altitude said:
The Chicken is obsolete.

Is it possible to get clenbuterol in your system from gnawing on the contaminated 'Chicken'?

Cowabunga!

teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_origins.jpg

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Aguirre said:
since cyclingnews only publishes scientific news which are bad for contador

here a link where a CAS exper-member says the small amount of Clen might be due meet ingestion... not news about that in Cyclingnews.... it is reported in other medias too...

http://www.marca.com/2010/10/14/cic...4a8f5e5f5d3599151417f5dda13223c8&t=1287177091

Calling Mike Morgan a CAS 'expert' is misleading to say the very least. He is a commercial lawyer who represents athletes fighting doping cases.

It should hardly be surprising that he's on Contador's side. If things go right, he could be a client.

TRENDING THREADS