• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Website Errors.

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
In the Jon Devich Gallery of photos of US races, the 14th photo's caption says it is Joe Dombrowski, it is acutally Luke Durbridge.

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
The photo's of teams at the Tour Down Under shows Astana's bikes with the caption.

Team Astana bikes are fitted with Campagnolo EPO electronic groupsets this year
I think they mean EPS ?

simo1733 said:
The photo's of teams at the Tour Down Under shows Astana's bikes with the caption.

Team Astana bikes are fitted with Campagnolo EPO electronic groupsets this year
I think they mean EPS ?

:eek:

epobikes.jpg

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site

Hi

I have problems (recent issue only) with logging in:

Generally when I access CN website there is a "welcome johnsiviour" message. However when I access the Forums, I am no longer logged in.

I then log in and I am taken back to the CN website.
I then access Forums, however I am not logged in.
This process may be repeated several times before I am logged in on the Forum pages.

Any advice on resolving greatly appreciated (or even on the underlying prob :) ta ).

Ciao js

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
johnsiviour said:
Hi

I have problems (recent issue only) with logging in:

Generally when I access CN website there is a "welcome johnsiviour" message. However when I access the Forums, I am no longer logged in.

I then log in and I am taken back to the CN website.
I then access Forums, however I am not logged in.
This process may be repeated several times before I am logged in on the Forum pages.

Any advice on resolving greatly appreciated (or even on the underlying prob :) ta ).

Ciao js

A few things - you may have your browser set to not accept cookies from the CN site. You might try using the F5 key to refresh the page after one login - your browser could be bringing in old pages from your local cache - and not updating the page to show you as logged in. And, the forum software will also "time out" on you sometimes - so if you go for some period of time, and don't do anything, it technically logs you out. I've had that last issues sometimes when I write a reply and take too long doing it.

If you play around with those things and things don't get better, try logging in from a different machine, and see if the website acts differently. If it acts the same, pm me and I'll pass it on.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
The most awesome part about this glitch is...well...the appropriateness of it.

When I try to click on the Chris Horner story
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/horner-back-in-action-at-tirreno-adriatico, all I get is an entirely blank, white page.

I doubt that someone actually took my advice about how printing anything to do with Chris Horner is a waste of space, or how any time spent asking him any questions is a waste of one's time, but either way, the page doesn't seem to be loading.

[Edit]
I see that it works now. I'll take my usual criticism of this blatant fraud to the proper sub forum.

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Nibali critical of Contador's lack of support during Tirreno-Adriatico attack
How was he critical of Contador's lack of support? :confused:

"When Froome went, I waited for Contador to go after him but he didn’t have having the legs," Nibali said in frustration.

"I said, 'C'mon, do a bit' but he just stayed on my wheel. It's a pity because we could have fought out for the win and stopped Froome from getting back up to us.

"Froome won it well. His team worked well for him. He went at the right moment and then in the finale it was all about what you had left.”

http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/critrium-international-2013/stage-1/results

Best Young Rider GC:

17 Thomas Voeckler (Fra) Euskaltel Euskadi

Pretty sure he's too old! And last time I checked he was riding for Europcar, not Euskaltel... who aren't even in the race!

In fact there are several on that list I believe are too old, while a guy like Lander, whom I'm pretty is young enough, isn't anywhere to be found.

---

Eeeh... you guys a bit confused?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/critrium-international-2013/stage-2/results

71 Androni Giocattoli

103 Verandas Willems

Seems both Androni and Verandas decided to treat the ITT as a TTT. Also; according to the report Andy Schleck was 71, so unless he changed his name...

Andy Schleck (RadioShack-Leopard), back in action after his retirement from Tirreno-Adriatico, finished just above Evans in 71st, with neo-pro team-mate Bob Jungels an impressive 7th (9:18).

TRENDING THREADS