• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Welcome to nginx!

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
josnor said:
The two issues aren't related, and don't worry - there should be no risk to your computer by visiting the site.

By the way, I can honestly say I've never such fun responding to a bug report.

Bug report, it is computer dying report here!
Really? How comes that I can not open many documents no more? And what about that red screen are you blind?
No risk to my computer, you are one funny dude josnor:cool:

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Oldborn-
fire.jpg

Linux pingu is waiting.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
josnor said:
Our operations team has hopefully sorted this problem. Let us know if you have any more issues connecting to the forum.

Had to clear all my CN cookies to get it to work again so what ever you did had no sorting in the problem or solution.

So basically I set my cookie monster to eat your cookies when I shut down my browser so if it messes with your stats/tracking/identification, oh well.

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
ElChingon said:
Had to clear all my CN cookies to get it to work again so what ever you did had no sorting in the problem or solution.

So basically I set my cookie monster to eat your cookies when I shut down my browser so if it messes with your stats/tracking/identification, oh well.
That's the other solution. The trouble is that vBulletin (the forum software we're running) likes to set huge cookies and Firefox doesn't limit them when they get sent to the server, which isn't set up to handle such large cookies and so you get the HTTP 400 response. We've upped the limits which should hopefully be enough for most users.