• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Welcome to our two new mods!

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

hrotha said:
Turns out the deal was "Don't deny the Holocaust for a year and you get to be a mod".

Give it a rest for goodness' sake. Everybody was told a year ago to stop with those snide remarks and you're not an exception. Have you got an objective complaint about my moderation? Thought so.

Now please stop it.

Re:

hrotha said:
Hey, of course it's going to come back to bite you every now and then - it's kind of a big deal. You got off very lightly, so cry me a river.

No, it's not going to come back to bite me every now and then because you were warned not to. What are you trying to achieve, rallying the troops for another crusade against me? One year later and you still don't know what you're talking about, so do everyone a favour and stop being arrogant. I'l stop here and you should to.

I'll ask again, have you got an objective complaint about my moderation?

So you, the guy who got banned for one month over this (which I would say is a hint that you were in the wrong), is warning me to drop the issue so that we can all pretend it never happened, or else? No can do.

The fact that you're a mod at all should be enough for me to complain. Spare me your protestations about a witch hunt when you are, in fact, a witch.

Re:

hrotha said:
So you, the guy who got banned for one month over this (which I would say is a hint that you were in the wrong), is warning me to drop the issue so that we can all pretend it never happened, or else? No can do.

The fact that you're a mod at all should be enough for me to complain. Spare me your protestations about a witch hunt when you are, in fact, a witch.

I'm not warning you, I was appealing to your common sense. I see you're trying to play the censored victim card. Remember, if you can, that it wasn't me who first tipped everyone to desist from this issue. It were mods at the time. I can't believe you chose to carry on like this. Not my problem, I don't have patience for this, again.

It's dealt with now.

Re:

hrotha said:
Hey, of course it's going to come back to bite you every now and then - it's kind of a big deal.

This has a name for me: vengeance. I hate vengeance. It's blind and it's living in the past. Forgiveness is real bravery. I'm not even talking about the content of the post in question which to me did not deserve any ban nor even deletion. Just BigMac's attitude after his come back has been much classier than yours. He gave his word to never talk about the topic again and kept his promise. Your calling him a witch also speaks volume about who you are.

It's not like I'm not rancorous or resentful at times but I know it's a flaw. This is not sound at all. These words are so vengeful...

TRENDING THREADS