• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Welcome to the CN Forum - Come and introduce yourself

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Let's review my new work routine:

1. Get to work
2. Get coffee
3. Sign into CN Forum
4. Waste even more time on damn biking stuff
5. Get more coffee
6. Look busy when the boss comes by
7. More bike stuff
8. More coffee
9. Lunch
10. Repeat steps 2-8.

late,
Coz

Mar 10, 2009
www.wielerpool.eu
Very good that such a good site gets his own forum!
382.gif

Thanks!

I hope everyone will be friendly and open-minded here, and not get too mired in doping (or conspiracies thereof), or obsess on the weight of everything to the gram...

Wait, is this a cycling forum?

I guess I'll just hope that most will be somewhat friendly!

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Glad to see a forum here at last. I am sure that this will replace the letters page, though a selection of the best posts here could be published weekly. This will help to keep the quality high.

Daniel Benson

Administrator
Mar 2, 2009
www.cyclingnews.com
Thanks to everyone who has joined the forum in the last week. We've already shot through the 1,000 member mark and we're still growing rapidly.

Don't forget to update your profile pages too. You can find them by clicking on the User CP link in the top left.

Thanks

Daniel

This is so awesome! I have been a Cycling News reader, follower and admirer for so long and finally we get to have a forum where we can come to praise our wonderful sport of cycling and share our points of view.

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to meet in a virtual cycling forum.

I hope the best come from this and that we grow in numbers in the years to come! :D

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone

Not sure how many Aussie are around but Im another one - My name is Filomena and I love watching the cycling and have used cyclingnews as my main spot for Cycling news and keeping up with races and how the aussies are going :D

I'm an Adelaide Girl so I will give you 3 guesses who's my favorite :D I also like Mick Rodgers and Cadel Evans but Stuey is my no.1 and always will be!

Out of the internationals I like Fabian Cancellara, Jens Voight, Thor Huhsov(sp?)Tom Boonen, Oscar Perrera and George Hencappi

TRENDING THREADS