What beer ya drinkin'?

Page 65 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Some collogues got me a variety case of beer to drink while I recover from surgery (does that make it medicine?. Its from Mother Earth Brewing, and I have tasted most of their beers, but not their lager because I tend not to enjoy clear beer. The Tierra Madre Lager is good. IMO it would be even better on a 100 degree day.

Tricycle Rider, you should be able to get this one near you.

Some collogues got me a variety case of beer to drink while I recover from surgery (does that make it medicine?. Its from Mother Earth Brewing, and I have tasted most of their beers, but not their lager because I tend not to enjoy clear beer. The Tierra Madre Lager is good. IMO it would be even better on a 100 degree day.

What kind of surgery, if I may ask? I would be careful with the booze if you're on narcotics or any post-op meds that booze may interfere with, but otherwise I wouldn't hesitate sipping on some delightful libation for New Year's. :D

I'll see if they have the beer your colleagues had bought you, I had never heard of it. Market of Choice might have it, they still have that Boise beer I had posted about a while back. It must be popular with the locals, otherwise the beer steward wouldn't order it.

Reactions: jmdirt
What kind of surgery, if I may ask? I would be careful with the booze if you're on narcotics or any post-op meds that booze may interfere with, but otherwise I wouldn't hesitate sipping on some delightful libation for New Year's. :D

I'll see if they have the beer your colleagues had bought you, I had never heard of it. Market of Choice might have it, they still have that Boise beer I had posted about a while back. It must be popular with the locals, otherwise the beer steward wouldn't order it.
I had a chunk of carcinoma cut out. No pain meds for me but I did stay away from alcohol for the week after surgery.

Reactions: Tricycle Rider

I just got back from my biannual trip to Market of Choice and checked if they had the Mother Earth beers, they didn't, I thought if anyone in Eugene would have it they would. Ah well, at least they still have Woodland Empire's Big Sticky, I'm currently enjoying a can (or three) of it. I still think it's a nice beer and I just love the graphics on the can.

Reactions: jmdirt

ASK THE COMMUNITY