• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What beer ya drinkin'?

Page 52 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

adriano01

BANNED
Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
anker beer
w.png

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Bohemia*Especial/Jumbo^Style

Thx 4 asking. If you guys ever visit DR, try it instead of the more sui generis Presidente. Bohemia tastes like Harp, but not quite. It isn't pilsener, which isn't quite feasible in the TROPIC. I hope AFRANK doesn't find any disturbances with this reply, Or RyO 4 that matter. I mean, enough schmuks; You gals are ruining this Forum.

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Boulevard Brewing from St. Louis.

Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. It's a big beer at 8.5% ABV, mildly hopped, citrusy... slight grapefruit tang and a booming, pillowy head.

My current favorite Saison/Farmhouse ale at the moment.

1q3k9z.jpg

Just turned 18- which in Aus means I can legally drink :)

Had a relatively mild first few days but went through Pale Ale, Hahn SuperDry (surprisingly good), some home brew, Peroni's and then my cousin's boyfriend got me some craft beers- one of which is called Viking, an Icelandic Pilsner with an Alcohol content of I think 4.5% which was superb.

Now I can officially trawl through these posts as well/ consider what to drink after my next set of exams :(

TRENDING THREADS