• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What beer ya drinkin'?

Page 63 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
beer_678542

Last edited:
These last days have been multiple near death experiences..Lucky Irish Pub..here in Ensenada Mexico has a recently opened a location on the Pacific Ocean w @60+ taps..a full bar and two places to get great food..1 micro restaurant is run by a tall South African who has a Mexican wife..his food is really good.
.the beers available are second to none..the view is the best..no whales yet but soon..the surf has been fantastic..a 4-6 ft plus it's overhead often and because of my lacking..I can't get everything..but the best drink and food after enjoying the water has been great.
.Agua Mala always has a flavor or two..Humpy Humpy..from Wendlandt is delicious..Northern Baja is in some kind of a beernado..everything is good..and to start or finish there are hand made mescals it seems at every place..

Oct 6, 2019
Visit site
Polly's Brew Co mainly. I am lucky enough to visit a shop that is close to it's brewery and it has all the fresh stuff in and it is not to bad - if you consider £4.50 for 440 ml of super strength ponce 'not bad'.

Ace tipple.

This lactose IPA is incredible.

pollys-brew-co_on-on-on.jpg

Other Half, Triple Broccoli

Strange new world out there

I had never heard of White Claw, it sounds like a remedy for an upset stomach. And the $28 per bottle Bourbon Barrel Aged Bananaversary Imperial Stout doesn't sound much better, it sounds like it might taste like Four Loko or a piña colada. (Not there's anything wrong with piña coladas, I actually like some of the more foo-foo umbrella drinks. But don't want my beer to taste all foo-foo.)

As with many unfamiliar things, I would recommend you try a bourbon aged stout before you assign antiquated and disparaging descriptors of reassurance. No need to spend $28. I’m sure there must at least one decent bar near you that would do a small pour for $6 or so. Banana takes the edge off the bourbon and malt. At @12% ABV, I’m sure it would be tuff enough for you.

I drink seltzer when my electrolytes are off, I don’t think “spiked” would help that, so I can’t comment.

Reactions: nevele neves
As with many unfamiliar things, I would recommend you try a bourbon aged stout before you assign antiquated and disparaging descriptors of reassurance. No need to spend $28. I’m sure there must at least one decent bar near you that would do a small pour for $6 or so. Banana takes the edge off the bourbon and malt. At @12% ABV, I’m sure it would be tuff enough for you.

I drink seltzer when my electrolytes are off, I don’t think “spiked” would help that, so I can’t comment.
Why so sarcastic?

TRENDING THREADS