• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What has happened to the forum????

Page 24 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Pete said:
Captain Serious said:
Can we embed Youtube videos?
I'm afraid not.

frayed%20knot_zpsxer9s4sw.png

:D

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
the multiple quote function still not restored?
basically the whole quote-in-quote system is screwed up.
it used to be easier, (much) more intuitive to work with.

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

sam said:
King of Fife said:
Still can't long into my King Boonen account, Captcha doesn't work. Any help?

Captcha doesn't work?

Yes. I tried to remember my King Boonen password but couldn't and got to the point where I was required to do the captcha to attempt to log in. I got Ferryman to change my password (again...) to something else but I am unable to log in as whenever I fill in the captcha it just takes me back to the log in screen with all of the fields empty.

Any ideas what's going on? I don't really like posting from this account but have done a little bit in the gear sub forum.

Sep 29, 2012
dearwiggo.blogspot.com.au
Re:

Carols said:
What is with the Chain Reaction pop up? If you want to make people never buy from them slapping this dreadfully annoying pop up in their face every time you switch a screen is a good way to go about it! Please take it down :).

I get an obnoxious popup on just about every site I go to these days - it's revolting.

Dear Wiggo said:
Carols said:
What is with the Chain Reaction pop up? If you want to make people never buy from them slapping this dreadfully annoying pop up in their face every time you switch a screen is a good way to go about it! Please take it down :).

I get an obnoxious popup on just about every site I go to these days - it's revolting.

It's gone :)

Thanks to who ever removed it!

Carols said:
Dear Wiggo said:
Carols said:

I've still got it! :( Everywhere. On the forum and Website.
lemon cheese cake said:
sam said:
no update on this week as we have been fixing and testing the Galleries as they were crashing on iPad
Ok. Thanks. As long as we know what the situation is. Again thanks for what your doing for us.

Anthing?

lemon cheese cake said:
Carols said:
Dear Wiggo said:
Carols said:

I've still got it! :( Everywhere. On the forum and Website.

Oh my, it is back :( Please make this stop it is LBL day, I'll be on this site for hours!

lemon cheese cake said:
sam said:
Q:
  • Not actually sure whether it was mentioned, but the polls are broken
  • Friends list from before. Are they reclaimable
  • Single post view. Any information about.
  • More than five URLs. This is really annoying to not have more. Not just the mentioned threads but sometimes on the original post of race threads.

A:
  • Pete is looking at this - He's off sick again :(
  • They have gone, sorry
  • I am tinkering with this at the moment - but it seems "postid's" have changed so that might be interesting.
  • Its set to 10 for the past week, so if that's still not working then we have bigger issues.
Anything that has changed about SPV and broken polls?
Also what the maximum number of URLs that PhPbb allow the forum to go up to? e.g infinite or something like 100 or 40.
Anything??

If i want to post a link, do i really have to manually insert =address to the url or am i overlooking something? Why is this so clumsy? I've never seen this anywhere else. It certainly was much more comfortable in the old version (like almost everything else).