• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What is the meaning of love?

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Most people who claim to love someone don’t really love them, because they don’t know what love actually is.

"Love is hugging. Love is kissing. Love is saying no."
Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday."
"Love is when mommy gives daddy the best piece of chicken."
"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day"
"When you're born and see your mommy for the first time
"Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at him because you know it would hurt his feelings."
"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."

A

Anonymous

I wish spammers would remember to put the link in for what they are selling..

May 9, 2009
Visit site
jemswillam said:
Most people who claim to love someone don’t really love them, because they don’t know what love actually is.

"Love is hugging. Love is kissing. Love is saying no."

Sounds like a classic recipe for date rape to me. Danger!

jemswillam said:
"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday."

And then you have to tell him to STOP wearing it because he stinks like a rotting halibut carcass!

jemswillam said:
"Love is when mommy gives daddy the best piece of chicken."

Uh huh. So that's what we call it these days.

jemswillam said:
"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day"

It's a ploy. To get near your face. To bite it off. For leaving him alone all day. Basstard.

jemswillam said:
"When you're born and see your mommy for the first time"

Babies don't know "love". They only know hunger and cold and sloppy diapers.
Surprised they cry ALL the time?

jemswillam said:
"Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at him because you know it would hurt his feelings."

Obviously you are much too stoopid to realize that if someone hurts you they probably don't have feelings in the first place and probably hurt you on purpose just for a laugh. Tee hee.

jemswillam said:
"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."

I'm tired of this thread.

ravens

BANNED
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Steel4Ever said:
Sounds like a classic recipe for date rape to me. Danger!

And then you have to tell him to STOP wearing it because he stinks like a rotting halibut carcass!

Uh huh. So that's what we call it these days.

It's a ploy. To get near your face. To bite it off. For leaving him alone all day. Basstard.

Babies don't know "love". They only know hunger and cold and sloppy diapers.
Surprised they cry ALL the time?

Obviously you are much too stoopid to realize that if someone hurts you they probably don't have feelings in the first place and probably hurt you on purpose just for a laugh. Tee hee.

I'm tired of this thread.

HOF response. So how long ya been married ?!? You sound like a veteran.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Dreaming of attending a special screening of "Broke Back Mountain with Ravens.

Figuring out new ways to hate Lance Armstrong.

Finding Ben
Stiller on Hairy back man.com.

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
ravens said:
I'll have what krebs is smoking. I prefer my right hand to another 20 years of this siht.

:eek:

Damn those mental pictures. Remember my comment yesterday? It just got worse: Obama in Joker make-up getting intimate with Handjelina. Way to go!

ravens

BANNED
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
flicker said:
Dreaming of attending a special screening of "Broke Back Mountain with Ravens.

Figuring out new ways to hate Lance Armstrong.

Finding Ben
Stiller on Hairy back man.com.

Other than the use of my handle, I really don't get what most of your post meant. If you want to be my special valentine, well whatever floats your boat.

But how do you know how hairy my back is....???? .... creepy

How am I figuring out new ways to hate LA, I don't even think I mentioned him. If I said something in another thread, just try and confine it to that.

ravens said:
Other than the use of my handle, I really don't get what most of your post meant. If you want to be my special valentine, well whatever floats your boat.

But how do you know how hairy my back is....???? .... creepy

How am I figuring out new ways to hate LA, I don't even think I mentioned him. If I said something in another thread, just try and confine it to that.

Defensive much? I think only the first line was directed at you alone. I have no idea what any of this means but I think you two would make a cute couple, go for it.
Watch for the bot to turn on his signature line sometime later today or tomorrow, then all will become clear.

ravens

BANNED
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
Defensive much? I think only the first line was directed at you alone. I have no idea what any of this means but I think you two would make a cute couple, go for it.
Watch for the bot to turn on his signature line sometime later today or tomorrow, then all will become clear.

A little mystified by how you get 'defensive' out of my response...:confused:

It wasn't said with that tone whatsoever and sorry if it read that way.

Me (or is it 'I' ?) and anyone make a cute couple. That's a documented scientific stone cold fact.

This whole back and forth is starting to get a lot of confusion (re: bot sig comment), so I will just back away until my brand of humor becomes a little less dry.

Happy VD to you and all your SO's.

ravens

BANNED
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
ImmaculateKadence said:
:eek:

Damn those mental pictures. Remember my comment yesterday? It just got worse: Obama in Joker make-up getting intimate with Handjelina. Way to go!

Some people think that's a batphone.....

Let the rank v-day imagery rain !!

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
Love is a bottom bracket that is spotless after 14 months of not touching it. Love, or what could be love is also getting a free coffee from the smoking hot girl at my local because she couldn't break a 20. That's twice in 5 or 6 days.

TRENDING THREADS