• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What Phone are you using?

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys this is just a thread for fun to get to know what phone you guys are using.
I'm going to get the samsung galaxy s3 soon!:)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
l.Harm said:
galaxy ace

Nice I'm currently using that one too.
But I kinda find it troublesome as it is pretty laggy and can't use a few android apps. Small storage space too.
That's why I have decided to get the galaxy s3, although it surely costs a lot.

May 27, 2010
Visit site
DominicDecoco said:
As long as the smartphones are a huge as a brick I'm using a good old non-fashionable one. No idea the name of it. Nokia-something...

It can call and text. That's my needs.

Its about time you get a smartphone then. You will be hooked to it after you use one.

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
This summer I getting Samsung Galaxy S3....:D

Is it wrong to be very happy and jubilous by getting only such a small piece of device ? :p :D

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Gloin22 said:
This summer I getting Samsung Galaxy S3....:D

Is it wrong to be very happy and jubilous by getting only such a small piece of device ? :p :D

Nice I think its currently one of the best phones.
No it isn't, its awesome!!!
And its pretty huge, not really small:eek:
Can't wait to try out all the amazing apps on the google playstore with the s3.

dlwssonic said:
Nice I'm currently using that one too.
But I kinda find it troublesome as it is pretty laggy and can't use a few android apps. Small storage space too.
That's why I have decided to get the galaxy s3, although it surely costs a lot.

I got it since a few weeks, never had a smartphone before so I've nothing to complain :p

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Currently using a x10mini pro, saving for an iPhone (2 or 3 years from now, if things do not change that much.) :)

i would love one but i cannot justify forgetting much more important things so i can buy any high end smartphone. iPhone it is..

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
A Samsung from ages past with no games on it... probably one of their first colour phones. I wouldn't get a smartphone because I absolutely loathe touchscreens. If someone gave me one for free, I'd not pick an Iphone - using Apple products is a horrifying experience for me.

These things have so much power and most people I know only use them to browse Facebook. At least they're better than tablets bleah.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
DominicDecoco said:
As long as the smartphones are a huge as a brick I'm using a good old non-fashionable one. No idea the name of it. Nokia-something...

It can call and text. That's my needs.

Yea it would be nice if they made or if my carrier had the small smartphones, carrying a huge phone is a PITA but I converted, unwillingly. (see below)

Rip:30 said:
Motorola X2

dual core, 1 gb ram.

Same phone, got a great deal with the family plan, now the issue is identifying your phone if everyone leaves it on the table.

Also, carry a spare battery so if it does go I have a backup, can't do that with a iPhone.

Cancellator said:
A Samsung from ages past with no games on it... probably one of their first colour phones. I wouldn't get a smartphone because I absolutely loathe touchscreens. If someone gave me one for free, I'd not pick an Iphone - using Apple products is a horrifying experience for me.

These things have so much power and most people I know only use them to browse Facebook. At least they're better than tablets bleah.

At least i'm not alone. Nice.

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
HTC Wildfire S (I think it's called HTC Marvel in US).
Best quality possible for that price.

But I rather wonder: what do most of you guys pay for the usage? I pay 15 euros monthly for 2gig of data an 2000 texts per month for free, 1h call every day to same mobile company users, the 15 euro itself I use for calling, which is quite expensive with 20 cents/minute, but that's not really a problem, since i'm more of a 'texter'

Even though i own a smartphone i still have a nokia that still works.....it made me think of this meme i saw a while back that gave me a chuckle about the reliability of my old nokia brick.

13415130.jpg

May 31, 2011
Visit site
dlwssonic said:
Nice I think its currently one of the best phones.
No it isn't, its awesome!!!
And its pretty huge, not really small:eek:
Can't wait to try out all the amazing apps on the google playstore with the s3.

Get a room, please. :p

<- S2