What should I do when I get a PM like this?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 24, 2010
5
0
0
Scott SoCal said:
Now, on the other hand, if you are getting a paycheck from Public Strategies then I forgive you.
Ferminal said:
...someone who's a no one in the sport as of tomorrow...
Scott SoCal said:
That's it? What, Mom kick you out of the basement?
Scott SoCal said:
I know, I know, OJ is still looking for the real killers.
With people posting such intelligent replies and arguments such as the pearls of wisdom above, can you see why you people appear as such idiots?

This is my final post here. You people are fools to the point of frustration. My life is better than this.

As Woody Allen said "Never argue with a idiot, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience"
 
Mar 12, 2009
349
0
0
It's okay man, you're gonna get through this!

I'm worried about TFF. When he finds out he wasn't on the list I fear he might harm himself.
 
Jul 9, 2009
7,026
0
0
marinoni said:
I'm worried about TFF. When he finds out he wasn't on the list I fear he might harm himself.
Of course that could be a partial list, el sicko might have only sent his little message to a few people at a time and my group might be the only ones outed at this time.
We'll see tomorrow.
 
If you get a PM with insulting, threatening or inappropriate content, the correct procedure is to notify the mods.

The user in question here has been permanently banned for his insulting postings, and the tasteless and inappropriate graphic he posted, which he also PMed to various users.

Susan
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
marinoni said:
I'm worried about TFF. When he finds out he wasn't on the list I fear he might harm himself.
Oh, he was sending me emails. He knows I put him on ignore, so his PM's don't come through. He also knows that I refuse to respond to him. I think he has given up because I am smart enough to realize that responding to him in any form is exactly what he is looking for. If everyone would simply stop replying to him in any way, he would go away because you would cut off the flow of blood to his demented ego.

I have to wonder if some here want him to keep coming back based on the fact that they reply to him.
 

Hairy Wheels

BANNED
Jul 29, 2009
213
0
0
Ok, I'll bite, what was the graphic?

I'd like to know the politics of these guys. I have a hunch, but I'm pretty sure I could pick out the political party they vote for (from whatever country they're from of course).
 
Apr 28, 2009
493
0
0
Thoughtforfood said:
Oh, he was sending me emails. He knows I put him on ignore, so his PM's don't come through. He also knows that I refuse to respond to him. I think he has given up because I am smart enough to realize that responding to him in any form is exactly what he is looking for. If everyone would simply stop replying to him in any way, he would go away because you would cut off the flow of blood to his demented ego.

I have to wonder if some here want him to keep coming back based on the fact that they reply to him.
well unfortunately he has now taken over the forum with his multiple aliases and all the replies. Time to take a break until he is banned once again.
 
Jul 9, 2009
7,026
0
0
OK now I feel left out, I started this stupid thread and I don't even know what the graphic in question was. Couldn't it just be posted as an example of what not to do if one wants to remain on the forum?
 
Jun 16, 2009
3,035
0
0
Definitely not Hugh. Suffice to say that it got the sender banned.
any disucssion beyond this taht discusses the actual image will be moderated
 
Nov 24, 2009
1,602
0
0
Martin318is said:
Definitely not Hugh. Suffice to say that it got the sender banned.
any disucssion beyond this taht discusses the actual image will be moderated
Someone been sending Muhammad pictures again :rolleyes:

And to Furious G, I like my credibility, my position
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY