• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What should I do when I get a PM like this?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
Now, on the other hand, if you are getting a paycheck from Public Strategies then I forgive you.

Ferminal said:
...someone who's a no one in the sport as of tomorrow...

Scott SoCal said:
That's it? What, Mom kick you out of the basement?

Scott SoCal said:
I know, I know, OJ is still looking for the real killers.

With people posting such intelligent replies and arguments such as the pearls of wisdom above, can you see why you people appear as such idiots?

This is my final post here. You people are fools to the point of frustration. My life is better than this.

As Woody Allen said "Never argue with a idiot, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience"

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
It's okay man, you're gonna get through this!

I'm worried about TFF. When he finds out he wasn't on the list I fear he might harm himself.

If you get a PM with insulting, threatening or inappropriate content, the correct procedure is to notify the mods.

The user in question here has been permanently banned for his insulting postings, and the tasteless and inappropriate graphic he posted, which he also PMed to various users.

Susan

A

Anonymous

marinoni said:
I'm worried about TFF. When he finds out he wasn't on the list I fear he might harm himself.

Oh, he was sending me emails. He knows I put him on ignore, so his PM's don't come through. He also knows that I refuse to respond to him. I think he has given up because I am smart enough to realize that responding to him in any form is exactly what he is looking for. If everyone would simply stop replying to him in any way, he would go away because you would cut off the flow of blood to his demented ego.

I have to wonder if some here want him to keep coming back based on the fact that they reply to him.

Ok, I'll bite, what was the graphic?

I'd like to know the politics of these guys. I have a hunch, but I'm pretty sure I could pick out the political party they vote for (from whatever country they're from of course).

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Oh, he was sending me emails. He knows I put him on ignore, so his PM's don't come through. He also knows that I refuse to respond to him. I think he has given up because I am smart enough to realize that responding to him in any form is exactly what he is looking for. If everyone would simply stop replying to him in any way, he would go away because you would cut off the flow of blood to his demented ego.

I have to wonder if some here want him to keep coming back based on the fact that they reply to him.

well unfortunately he has now taken over the forum with his multiple aliases and all the replies. Time to take a break until he is banned once again.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Definitely not Hugh. Suffice to say that it got the sender banned.
any disucssion beyond this taht discusses the actual image will be moderated

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Martin318is said:
Definitely not Hugh. Suffice to say that it got the sender banned.
any disucssion beyond this taht discusses the actual image will be moderated

Someone been sending Muhammad pictures again :rolleyes:

And to Furious G, I like my credibility, my position