When is the smackdown on Chris Horner?

Page 177 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Not possible. From what I can glean from voices on this site and in the media, the "doping era" was over as soon as the Biological Passport came along and Sky started telling everyone they were clean.
Lmao! If you believe Horner is "the cleans", then you probably still believe Cancer Jesus is "cleans" & it's a conspiracy against him. Remember, Wonderboy was tested like "1465 times & never 1 positive". I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles". There are SEVERAL sources that have questioned him (Horner)being clean.

Here's just one:

Last edited:
Not possible. From what I can glean from voices on this site and in the media, the "doping era" was over as soon as the Biological Passport came along and Sky started telling everyone they were clean.
To be fair you must surely admit that the biological passport had a significant effect?

It may seem simplistic but 2010 TdF seemed more believable than 2009. 2011 was slower again. Schleck and Evans lumbered up the Alpe in about 42 minutes.

Geraint Thomas launching off the back of the Sky train in 2018 did it in about 41minutes. That is significantly slower than the 38 minutes Landis did in 2006 or 39 minutes by Sastre in 2008 into a headwind.

Last edited:
Lmao! If you believe Horner is "the cleans", then you probably still believe Cancer Jesus is "cleans" & it's a conspiracy against him. Remember, Wonderboy was tested like "1465 times & never 1 positive". I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles". There are SEVERAL sources that have questioned him (Horner)being clean.

Here's just one:

I thought my sarcasm, when combined with my posting record, woulda been more obvious. :)

Last edited:
Still one of the GOAT moments in cycling lore despite the obvious implications for both riders. The *** that went on in that Veulta prior were bordeline but the attacks, out of saddle climbing and speed 1v1 up that climb will remain in cycling lore for 100 years to come

ASK THE COMMUNITY