• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Where has McQuaid been hiding this TdF?

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
have not seen nor read anything from the UCI's finest idiot since the TdF started, not that i have been looking.....

Perhaps he`s been consulting Catholic Priests about covering things up.....forgivnes...that kinda stuf?:D

Quack, Quack

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Darryl Webster said:
Perhaps he`s been consulting Catholic Priests about covering things up.....forgivnes...that kinda stuf?:D

Quack, Quack

perhaps he been investing in paper shreaders and doing shift work in Switzerland....:D

Apr 11, 2009
Visit site
For all we know, he's been subpoenaed (Novitzky investigation) and UCI are having a rethink or are in shock. Just idle speculation.

Isn't Lemond appearing at end-July? So this thing is moving....

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Well, this could also be a part of the truce between ASO/UCI/AFLD. Keep a low profile, don't make controversial statements etc etc.

For Mr. McQuack personally, he's trying to get rid of all the pieces that could compromise him.

Bingo

Benotti69 said:
perhaps he been investing in paper shreaders and doing shift work in Switzerland....:D

My money is on the UCI creating a fully-legal narrative (that strains the boundaries of belief) and creating the documentation to back the story.

I had no idea the amount of nepotism at the UCI. Pat's Dad was Sean Kelly's DS. That family must know an awful lot of skeletons hiding in closets.

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
DirtyWorks said:
My money is on the UCI creating a fully-legal narrative (that strains the boundaries of belief) and creating the documentation to back the story.

I agree; but, I don't think Pat himself is capable of such a task - so I don't think that accounts for his whereabouts.

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Darryl Webster said:

Quack, Quack

Close, but no cigar . . . likely giving the RS boys BJ's in the RS buss!

A

Anonymous

Benotti69 said:
have not seen nor read anything from the UCI's finest idiot since the TdF started, not that i have been looking.....

He's been at the UCI HQ in Switzerland, designing the grand master plan for the fight against doping in cycling, internationalizing the sport, getting promoted to the IOC and staying out of jail. Not necessarily in that order.

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
MacRoadie said:
He got an anonymous donation of $500K for a new coffee maker in the UCI employee lounge.

he is still stumped on which other donations paid for the grinder collection :eek:

that would seem to be a luxury problem, though

coffee_grinders.gif

DefiantFistTruth.jpg

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
brewerjeff said:
He's been at the UCI HQ in Switzerland, designing the grand master plan for the fight against doping in cycling, internationalizing the sport, getting promoted to the IOC and staying out of jail. Not necessarily in that order.

Perhaps he's preparing himself to being put under house arrest.

Hopefully they can get an extradition process sorted between Switzerland and the USA..

TRENDING THREADS