• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Which WT team will win last this year

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Which WT team will win last this year

• Trek

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
42x16ss said:
With Gerrans injured and Matthews having a late start to the year, I think Orica might get this. Otherwise Lampre or Lotto-Jumbo.

I was thinking that too
they've really got no stars, but they may pick up a TTT somewhere

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Pricey_sky said:
I thought the thread was which WT team will pick up a win last? Not which WT team will finish last in the rankings?

ok, fair enough,
I interpreted it differently, as in "which WT team will win last place?"

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
So now there are ten Protour teams left without a win:
- AG2R La Mondiale
- Astana Pro Team
- FDJ
- Lampre - Merida
- Team Cannondale - Garmin
- Team Giant - Alpecin
- Team Katusha
- Team LottoNL - Jumbo
- Tinkoff - Saxo
- Trek Factory Racing

Time for our annual poll. Take your pick.

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
quiqui said:
So now there are ten Protour teams left without a win:
- AG2R La Mondiale
- Astana Pro Team
- FDJ
- Lampre - Merida
- Team Cannondale - Garmin
- Team Giant - Alpecin
- Team Katusha
- Team LottoNL - Jumbo
- Tinkoff - Saxo
- Trek Factory Racing

Time for our annual poll. Take your pick.

Added the poll

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Samson777 said:
Went with Trek. Obviously will depend on how soon Spartacus is "game" but really beside him, Trek doesn't look that great to me, for this first part of the season..

Neither for the second part i might add.

I believe it might be Cannondale, despite the fact it's my favouirte team. I'm not sure where their first win could come from this season. They have plenty of good riders, but Dan Martin is the only one who tends to get plenty of wins each season and he is not in good form early this year.

Anderis said:
I believe it might be Cannondale, despite the fact it's my favouirte team. I'm not sure where their first win could come from this season. They have plenty of good riders, but Dan Martin is the only one who tends to get plenty of wins each season and he is not in good form early this year.
He only got one win last year.

TRENDING THREADS