• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Which WT team will win last this year

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Which WT team will win last this year

• Trek

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anderis said:
I believe it might be Cannondale, despite the fact it's my favouirte team. I'm not sure where their first win could come from this season. They have plenty of good riders, but Dan Martin is the only one who tends to get plenty of wins each season and he is not in good form early this year.
Also, Vaughters managed to get rid of the sprinters of both Garmin and Cannondale. Viviani: gone. Farrar: gone. Von Hoff: gone. Sagan: gone (obviously).

Slagter had some injury trouble, I believe. Moser is a winner though.

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
SafeBet said:
Hasn't won a race in two years though. It's hard to call him a winner at this point. He's got a decent start of the season in Australia, I'll give you that, but I'd be surprised if he gets Garmin first win of the year.

Exactly this,I dont know what to think about that guy.

Ag2r
archa55, Catwhoorg, Jspear, Mayomaniac, Netserk, Roude Leiw, woodenswan
7 13.46%

Astana 0 0%

FDJ
BrightSide, King Boonen, nepetalactone, pablohidalgo7
4 7.69%

Garmin-Cannondale
Beacon Hill, Dazed and Confused, del1962, ILovecycling, JRanton, sacrifice&hardwork, Skibby the bush kangaroo, thegobi
8 15.38%

LottoNL-Jumbo
Archibald, Armchair cyclist, LaFlorecita, Maaaaaaaarten, nuvolablu, sam171, Vesica
7 13.46%

Tinkoff-Saxo
Coat-O
1 1.92%

About half of the voters still in the run.

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
So people were right to give Astana 0 votes. We are left with

Ag2r
archa55, Catwhoorg, Jspear, Mayomaniac, Netserk, Roude Leiw, woodenswan
7 13.46%

FDJ
BrightSide, King Boonen, nepetalactone, pablohidalgo7
4 7.69%

Garmin-Cannondale
Beacon Hill, Dazed and Confused, del1962, ILovecycling, JRanton, sacrifice&hardwork, Skibby the bush kangaroo, thegobi
8 15.38%

LottoNL-Jumbo
Archibald, Armchair cyclist, LaFlorecita, Maaaaaaaarten, nuvolablu, sam171, Vesica
7 13.46%

Tinkoff-Saxo
Coat-O
1 1.92%