• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

who has the best podium girls?

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I like my women with a smaller adams apple! It's a maaaaan, baby!

pic57122s_600.jpg

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
My man, usedtobefast has picked the right Podium girls. I don't know where you see an adam's apple! Next thing, you'll be pointing out whiskers on their chins! These are Real Women
21l8zra.jpg
xmljwy.jpg
23ws8rk.jpg
We have a winner!!:p

A

Anonymous

Cobber said:
I like my women with a smaller adams apple! It's a maaaaan, baby!

Looks likes something from hi-de-hi.. not a good loook..

the tour series brit girls where vastly superior.. none of these stupid dresses, polka dot suits for them.. just good old fashioned lycra.. no wonder dean is happy...

1243586400144-9pq7c7vobceq-500-90-500-70.jpg

PodiumR10.jpg

D32_6261.jpg

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
God those vuelta girls, the one behind the delectable brunette in one of those pictures might be even hotter.

The american podium girl at the tour (young jersey classement) was on sporza she was my kind of girl, tall with some meat on her and a big pair or.. err... eyes.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
I have to agree with usedtobefast and racerralph that the Vuelta and Spanish races in general have the hottest podium girls.

From the Tour of Portugal(it's still the Iberian peninsula):
port09-miss06.jpg

port09-miss04.jpg

A

Anonymous

This thread, along with the "Babes on bikes" thread could be retitled "Women who would never sleep with you or me" if we wanted to be realistic.

I have always found the guy expression "Yea, I'd f*ck her" funny because the real question is always "But would she f*ck you?"

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
This thread, along with the "Babes on bikes" thread could be retitled "Women who would never sleep with you or me" if we wanted to be realistic.

I have always found the guy expression "Yea, I'd f*ck her" funny because the real question is always "But would she f*ck you?"

To continue along the crude theme of this post for a moment. TFF, you're letting your lack of confidence show a bit, "realistic" the way you've described it, translates to pessimistic, as far as I'm concerned.
Then, whenever I see a beautiful woman, I don't automatically jump to "Yea, I'd f*ck her". I simply appreciate her beauty. And as far as your last question, If that's the only thought that comes to mind, right after the original statement, I think you're imagining a losing battle. Go for a ride, have some fun.:p:D

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
if you put pretty women up on a pedastal for there looks something simply there born with and dont earn. then yes thinking you can never be with one is a self fulfilling prophecy there just people and are use to guys falling all over themselves in there presence. so sadly the opposite often gets there attention 'treat a princess like a ***** and a ***** like a princess' usually is on the money. but than agian who wants to be with that kind of soul. then there are the rare beautys who are somehow unaware of there attractiveness those are the ones to chase imo. then again trying to understand women is like staring at the sun to see how it works bad idea only causes pain.

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure usedtobefast never meant for this thread to get so heavy. All the men with girl problems oughta get a grip, or get off of this thread, because they're taking this playful thread way too seriously. C'mon get back to the fun side, please??!!:)

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
forty four said:
if you put pretty women up on a pedastal for there looks something simply there born with and dont earn. then yes thinking you can never be with one is a self fulfilling prophecy there just people and are use to guys falling all over themselves in there presence. so sadly the opposite often gets there attention 'treat a princess like a ***** and a ***** like a princess' usually is on the money. but than agian who wants to be with that kind of soul. then there are the rare beautys who are somehow unaware of there attractiveness those are the ones to chase imo. then again trying to understand women is like staring at the sun to see how it works bad idea only causes pain.

WTF?

Hey I'm just a simple bike rider...you lost me....

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
There's one podium girl from the Vuelta that's definitely gorgeous, the others look a little too rough for my taste. As for best of the season, so far the Tour of Britain girls are the "tete de course" in my book:

tobstg1_gmcp10w_600.jpg

Sean Kelly's daughter Stacey gets an honorable mention too:

irelands1021_600.jpg

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
Yo 44, If you think Dame Edna or Roseann is hot or your cup of tea that's cool. I don't want the podium girl out weighing the racer by a 2 to1 that just ruins everything. Enjoy beautiful things carbon,mountains and fantastic smiles from Spanish gods. I am sure there is a place to get kissed in case you feel left out. If you are in the US go to Hooters.

A

Anonymous

racerralph said:
I'm sure usedtobefast never meant for this thread to get so heavy. All the men with girl problems oughta get a grip, or get off of this thread, because they're taking this playful thread way too seriously. C'mon get back to the fun side, please??!!:)

Dude, you are the one that got all heavy. I was just joking around. Fact is though, none of those girls would knock boots with anyone posting here. Sorry.

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Dude, you are the one that got all heavy. I was just joking around. Fact is though, none of those girls would knock boots with anyone posting here. Sorry.

Gee, I'm so sorry to offend a God of the forums, but you inserted no icons to indicate that anything you were saying(as tasteless as it was) was a joke. It simply came off as an insecure perspective that you seem to feel the need to project upon other people who take part in this forum. Your excuses don't cover up what you've exposed about yourself. Live with it. But you ought to just speak for yourself, otherwise, joke or not, it's gibberish I have nothing further to say to you about the matter. It's obvious nothing will penetrate.:cool:

I ain't heavy, too bad you can't ask my beautiful wife.:p

TRENDING THREADS