• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who is/are your favorite user(s) on this forum?

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Im in, and having read rave reviews about Havetts being the best domestique in the peloton would like to be put into the same team.

He will be in good company, since Johnny Walker and Matty Lloyd are currently out of the pro cycling scene, I am bringing them with me into the team for more domestiquing duties. Semi retired form Paris Roubaix winner, Magnus Backsted will also be joining us in this superteam.

Needless to say, Director Sportiff extraordinaire, Jonathan Vaughters, is a poster on the forum, so will have no trouble appearing in the role of manager of this team.

Im going to Armstrong this race. Its all about the red and white train up the mountains.

Martin318is said:
I'm in.

I think the part of Boomcie should be played by R. Rico this time around...

Ha Nice:D

Unfortunately Riccardo does not believe cycling is a sport for Women. So if thirteen is in the race, Ricco will not turn up.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Parrulo said:
timmy should unbusy himself . . . i am having eager to find out if i can keep my lead at least for a few days for months now :eek:

oh I finished a dew days ago (last wed actually :eek: ). been in recovery / rest mode ;)

I'll start the stage (Monte CQ ranking stage, gonna be massive. Gonna post the final climb soon) after redheaddane. also i'll be in.

Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
oh I finished a dew days ago (last wed actually :eek: ). been in recovery / rest mode ;)

I'll start the stage (Monte CQ ranking stage, gonna be massive. Gonna post the final climb soon) after redheaddane. also i'll be in.

It will be interesting to see how a certain sprinter by the name of Libertine S in a hilly/mountain stage. :D

Havetts said:
As I am the first to sign do I get the number 1!!?!? :p

Well... it's gonna be used for something

Martin318is said:
I'm in.

I think the part of Boomcie should be played by R. Rico this time around...

Not sure I know how to give people specific roles...

The Hitch said:
Im in, and having read rave reviews about Havetts being the best domestique in the peloton would like to be put into the same team.

I've got plans. Tricky plans! :p

Timmy-loves-Rabo said:

Sounds awesome!

---

OKAY GUYS! So far the starters are:

Havetts
Parullo
michielVDB
thirteen
RedheadDane*
Martin
The Hitch
AussieGoddess
Timmy
bicing
craig

DS:

L'arriviste

*I'm gonna start as well...

Attention all hopeful racers!
Last day for signing up is Saturday 29 of October!

May 6, 2009
Visit site
RedheadDane said:

Sounds awesome!

---

Havetts
Parullo
michielVDB
thirteen
RedheadDane*
Martin
The Hitch
AussieGoddess
Timmy

Sign me up RHD.

RedheadDane said:

Sounds awesome!

---

Havetts
Parullo
michielVDB
thirteen
RedheadDane*
Martin
The Hitch
AussieGoddess
Timmy
bicing
craig

I'm still not sure whether or not this thread is an exercise in unbridled, consensual vanity.

To help me decide, please include me in your next narrative, preferably as a directeur sportif or a Machiavellian mechanic.

I could be intoning insults and encouragements into the banned earpieces of my riders or secretly loosening their bottom brackets and scuffing their brake blocks and filling condoms with contaminated urine in the dead of night while high and angry on amphetamines.

And also make the weather really bad.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
L'arriviste said:
I'm still not sure whether or not this thread is an exercise in unbridled, consensual vanity.

To help me decide, please include me in your next narrative, preferably as a directeur sportif or a Machiavellian mechanic.

I could be intoning insults and encouragements into the banned earpieces of my riders or secretly loosening their bottom brackets and scuffing their brake blocks and filling condoms with contaminated urine in the dead of night while high and angry on amphetamines.

And also make the weather really bad.

TBH I will be disappointed if the weather isn't as bad as Roubaix in 1994 or the Gavia stage of the 1988 Giro.

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
oh I finished a dew days ago (last wed actually ). been in recovery / rest mode ;)

drinking mode? :p

Also I'm in for the Monte CQ ranking and as Boomcie's got suspended :( Imma be team leader :D

RedheadDane said:
You want bad weather? Bad weather you shall get!

snowstorm please. Oh and hail, lot's of hail

A

Anonymous

Michielveedeebee said:
drinking mode? :p

Did somebody call me???

I'll be out of absinthe by the time the race starts, so I'll be fit enough to race.

TRENDING THREADS