• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who is/are your favorite user(s) on this forum?

Page 42 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Hats off Parrulo. I think it's safe to say this thread, like all of us, has suffered greatly from Craig's passing away. It's not even remotely the same without him, maybe someday...

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Roundabout, 18.Valve (Pithy), Gooner, Christian.

Though, there are 2 guys reading whose posts inspired me to register on here, Libertine Seguros and issoisso.

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
1 jens attacks - most passionate cycling fan I've ever seen on a forum or in real life

2 Libertine Seguros - immensely knowledgable

3 The Hitch - Always seems to be on the money, gets a bit carried away when Pisti trolls

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
Raceradio for some of the info he posts, along with Dr Maserati.

JV For having the balls to come on here when its probably a bad idea.

Betsy A for still sticking by her convictions and coming here and posting them

. . .

notable mention to ACF who still manages to stay as sane as he can despite the grief he gets from everyone.

+1

I'll add Joe Papp.

TRENDING THREADS