• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who is auscyclefan94 and should he be banned?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
insideout leadout said:
Haha....Im just saying I could understand if you wanted it since you guys are spending a lot of time here. No special powers :p

Hey, you can't just take stuff like that back! I demand that Insideout leadout be banned for this transgresion!

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
The OP obviously hasn't read some of ACF's better stuff. The post where he describes Evans as "delicious" was classic ACF. Dude is quite high in entertainment value although sometimes his man-love borders on the disturbing and insane.

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
It's a cycling forum, about cycling. He is a fan of a particular cyclist. He is evidently passionate about our sport.

He does no one any harm. I like him.

There are other posters who insist on starting negative derogatory threads. I have more of a problem with these.

:):)

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
I have an open mind on this, he is entertaining at times and has made valuable contributions to the forum so I'm minded to let him stay..

Maybe ban him when the TDU is on as a compromise.:)

TRENDING THREADS