• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who is the most passionate Lance fan?

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who deserves the title?

• Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eva Maria

BANNED
May 24, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
Okay, that is funny. I remember him PMing me, hopping mad because in a post I had grouped him in with some other Armstrong homers.

Asgelle operates with a similar faux objectivity. Although in his case he seems to dismiss almost all allegations of doping by anyone.

Asgelle! Now that guy is an idiot. He would make some completely clueless claim and then stand by it endlessly even after he was proven wrong. He is some engineer that spent a bunch of time shoved in a closet in high school. I almost felt sorry for him sometimes it was so sad.

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Eva Maria said:
He is some engineer that spent a bunch of time shoved in a closet in high school. I almost felt sorry for him sometimes it was so sad.

It's quite interesting how many rabid Lance lovers make claims about either being an engineer or how everyone else isn't one. :confused:

Ninety5rpm said:
Engineers tend to do things for practical reasons, rather than to "fit in" or "look good".

Rather than my take on engineers.

53 x 11 said:
Engineers tend to barge into a situation with little knowledge of the situation. Then they try and fix problems that don’t exist and ignore all the influences and problems that they don’t understand. Their solutions are mostly haphazard and ugly and rely on a network of other professional people to make them effective and useable.

All very intersting.