• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wigans loses to Alex Rasmussen in the chrono, football analogies

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
Besides, we all know you ARE cadel :D

Well he appears to fancy Chiara judging by the "GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR" quote.

If Aussiecyclefan94 is Evans I must say I have a new found appreciation for the man. How in the hell does he get in all the necessary training and dog walking whilst frequenting his own cheer team on this forum? Impressive indeed!

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Galic Ho said:
Well he appears to fancy Chiara judging by the "GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR" quote.

If Aussiecyclefan94 is Evans I must say I have a new found appreciation for the man. How in the hell does he get in all the necessary training and dog walking whilst frequenting his own cheer team on this forum? Impressive indeed!

Sometimes his beautiful wife posts for him.

A

Anonymous

BroDeal said:
Now, even more pathetically, you post a sad story that has nothing to do with the thread so we can all feel sorry for you. .

It wasnt a sad story looking for sympathy, it was a ****ing angry story explaining why i will not have my wife brought into posts. Stick to cycling ****wit.. do not bring peoples wifes, family, children, brothers, sisters, pets into posts.. You havent even got the ******** to admit you shouldnt have said it.. one excuse after another with you. What it must be like to be whiter than white. My banter never involved your family, never involved your sexuality, never too the **** out of something you work hard on.. you step over the line, you just dont seem to know where it is. And when you step over it, excuse after ****ing excuse.. It wasnt my fault miss, it was him, he started it.

Quit your excuses, quite your whining, put me on ignore as I will you and **** off.

Now someone close this thread as i requested back on about page 2

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
It wasnt a sad story looking for sympathy, it was a ****ing angry story explaining why i will not have my wife brought into posts. Stick to cycling ****wit.. do not bring peoples wifes, family, children, brothers, sisters, pets into posts.. You havent even got the ******** to admit you shouldnt have said it.. one excuse after another with you. What it must be like to be whiter than white. My banter never involved your family, never involved your sexuality, never too the **** out of something you work hard on.. you step over the line, you just dont seem to know where it is. And when you step over it, excuse after ****ing excuse.. It wasnt my fault miss, it was him, he started it.

Quit your excuses, quite your whining, put me on ignore as I will you and **** off.

Now someone close this thread as i requested back on about page 2
Dim, lets leave the uncouth profanity to the Yorkshiremen innit.

Its a forum, take it in your stride. Heck, some guy on a hockey forum murdered some guy a couple of years back. Perspective. Perspective. Perspective.

No one knows you or your wife, I like your passion, just leave the conflicts at the door. And finally, it is Wigans. One "A", one "I", one "G". With a smile on ya face!

Ok i've read all this.

Now I think Blackcat you love winding people up, and this is a topic that is good in a way as it talks about a stage of a race, yet you know the form of certain riders at different stages of the season can be different. Could have just said a couple of posts later about how Denmark would shatter the GB pursuit team etc and that would have stopped this topic degenerating into such a pathetic pile of excriment that it has done. To be honest, I like your knowledge and stuff you write about, though sometimes you do take things a little far with your beliefs, and the Wigans stuff, is a funny nickname though i'd love to see you Twitter it to him to get his reaction.

Dim, I know about your situation and everything, but on this occasion by continuing to rise to it all and this is prior to anything said that is personal towards you has caused this to be much bigger than it is.

Which leads on to Trollmaster General BroDeal, wtf do you get at posting such absolute tripe (and thats an offence to tripe). You do post some decent stuff, but in your 4000+ posts it must be less than a 1 in 20 good post to awful post ratio. By talking about someone's own personal work or family life is just something that you would never do to their face, which basically makes you a sad pathetic internet warrior, and if I ever get the chance i'll say that to your face.

A

Anonymous

Hugh Januss said:
Nothing in Bro's original insult was that bad IMO......But once Dim took offense to it Bro should have said "I'm sorry" and moved on.

It was the drip drip drip, it wasnt one thing, it was a culmination. And yes, i overreact sometimes but thats what keeps me sane :D

Im now going to request for the fourth time that this thread be closed. Weve all said out bit. Lets move on.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
It was the drip drip drip, it wasnt one thing, it was a culmination. And yes, i overreact sometimes but thats what keeps me sane :D

Im now going to request for the fourth time that this thread be closed. Weve all said out bit. Lets move on.
Dim, this is a good thread, very clear on how Wigans' name should be spelled, thus, I move that it remains open.

A

Anonymous

634d325d470b95a0de059244791f73ad.jpg

dimspace said:
My banter never involved ...never involved your sexuality,

Do you want me to go back through the thread and quote your posts?? Stop lying. You poked the bear repeatedly. It then ate you. At any point you could have PMed and said, "Dude, that's over the line. Would you please edit your post." I would have edited the post just as I have when others have done the same. Instead you like to play the victim.

You are the one who keeps prolonging this, even as you use use every opportunity to call for the thread's closure. I stopped when Alpe stepped in until, pages later, you decided to reopen the issue.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Hey you guys should be nice to the English speaking riders. They are obviously better as they come from the same country or a similar one than you. English speaking riders would never to drugs or other bad things like kick puppies or give bad head/interviews.

I support riders from my country cos no one from my country does the wrong thing or gets a bad haircut. All the spaniards are obviously filthy as they dont come from the same country as me and therefore I cannot trust them.

WonderLance said:
Hey you guys should be nice to the English speaking riders. They are obviously better as they come from the same country or a similar one than you. English speaking riders would never to drugs or other bad things like kick puppies or give bad head/interviews.

I support riders from my country cos no one from my country does the wrong thing or gets a bad haircut. All the spaniards are obviously filthy as they dont come from the same country as me and therefore I cannot trust them.

Nice avatar. Is that a carbon crank?

Edit: I can see you're nutz.

A

Anonymous

BroDeal said:
Do you want me to go back through the thread and quote your posts?? Stop lying. You poked the bear repeatedly. It then ate you. At any point you could have PMed and said, "Dude, that's over the line. Would you please edit your post." I would have edited the post just as I have when others have done the same. Instead you like to play the victim.

You are the one who keeps prolonging this, even as you use use every opportunity to call for the thread's closure. I stopped when Alpe stepped in until, pages later, you decided to reopen the issue.

bro...it just never ends huh? one forum ****ing with one person to another...such a pathetic victim...poking folks and then acting like the victim...why don't you add something once in awhile? It would be welcome...

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
sublimit said:
dont respond and forget it Dimspace these people have **** all. they have the lack of a girlfriend and a life basically.

Considering the general consensus on internet forums is that Brits all have bad teeth and a love of crumpets (neither is inherently true) most will take your comment for what it is. A good laugh disguised as a mass generalisation.

Till the next Wigans/Sky release, I say keep the thread open. It in no way comes close to the Lance threads. I shudder at the thought just thinking about it.

TRENDING THREADS