• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Will Horner Win The Vuelta 2013?

Will Horner Win The Vuelta 2013?

• Froome better be afraid, next year the tour!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
whittashau said:
Did anyone see how fresh Nibbles was after the stage?

The answer is no. He could perhaps get 2nd.

Nibali didn't even take a single second out of Horner's lead from when he attacked.

Grandpa has it in the bag.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Maybe podium, I think he'll lose time in the 3rd week mountains. He's doing much better then I thought he would do before the Vuelta though.

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Hakkapelit said:
How is Horners TT-skills compared to the other GC_guys?

he is very unpredictable in ITT, he had some really good ones ; he also had some really bad ones. I expect him to lose at least 1:30 in normal situation, but who knows what sort of Horner will show up on the day!

May 26, 2009
Visit site
Horner to win the Vuelta with ease and become the quickest rider to win all 3GT's. Plus the first guy to do the GT treble(I'm sure you'll get great odds for that, if you place the bet now!).

TRENDING THREADS