will Lance be like OJ ?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Nov 7, 2010
142
0
0
Come on Guy's I know You are only taking the Mick here. Okay, OJ murdered some one. Got away with it. With the help of Money and all the best lawyers in the land. But come on, Lance doped of course as did many others, Hamilton, Valverde, Riis, Ullrich, Basso, Vino to name a few. I mean comparing Lance to OJ is Like comparing Mother Teresa to Ted Bundy. Don't You think You are stretching this to far. :eek:
 
The Devil said:
Come on Guy's I know You are only taking the Mick here. Okay, OJ murdered some one. Got away with it. With the help of Money and all the best lawyers in the land. But come on, Lance doped of course as did many others, Hamilton, Valverde, Riis, Ullrich, Basso, Vino to name a few. I mean comparing Lance to OJ is Like comparing Mother Teresa to Ted Bundy. Don't You think You are stretching this to far. :eek:
I was making the parallel of how they both fooled the public moreso than anything.
 
Nov 7, 2010
142
0
0
masking_agent said:
I was making the parallel of how they both fooled the public moreso than anything.
And I would add that he has denied any wrong doing for so long now that he probably believes his own lies.
 
Oct 11, 2010
777
0
0
The Devil said:
No I was just kidding. He ain't no saint, thats for sure. :D
Does that mean he is a saint?

Anyhow I think I remember a discussion on this forum regarding how corrupt and evil Mother Teresa actually was.
 
Nov 7, 2010
142
0
0
Altitude said:
Does that mean he is a saint?

Anyhow I think I remember a discussion on this forum regarding how corrupt and evil Mother Teresa actually was.
As the saying goes dude " no one is a saint "
 
Jul 6, 2010
2,340
0
0
So... Let me get this straight...

Mother Theresa and Ted Bundy pulled the wool over our eyes.

Lance Armstrong's a saint.

Man, I'm glad I'm not Catholic...
 
Jul 29, 2010
431
0
0
Altitude said:
Does that mean he is a saint?

Anyhow I think I remember a discussion on this forum regarding how corrupt and evil Mother Teresa actually was.
Haha, I think the Mother Theresa thread got locked down...:)
 
Nov 7, 2010
142
0
0
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/27SFeKk2LpY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/27SFeKk2LpY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS