• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

will Lance be like OJ ?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Fausto's Schnauzer said:
LanceVerdict.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice job putting Ekimov in the background. You could have made the mullet a little bit longer.

The Devil

BANNED
Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Come on Guy's I know You are only taking the Mick here. Okay, OJ murdered some one. Got away with it. With the help of Money and all the best lawyers in the land. But come on, Lance doped of course as did many others, Hamilton, Valverde, Riis, Ullrich, Basso, Vino to name a few. I mean comparing Lance to OJ is Like comparing Mother Teresa to Ted Bundy. Don't You think You are stretching this to far. :eek:

The Devil said:
Come on Guy's I know You are only taking the Mick here. Okay, OJ murdered some one. Got away with it. With the help of Money and all the best lawyers in the land. But come on, Lance doped of course as did many others, Hamilton, Valverde, Riis, Ullrich, Basso, Vino to name a few. I mean comparing Lance to OJ is Like comparing Mother Teresa to Ted Bundy. Don't You think You are stretching this to far. :eek:

I was making the parallel of how they both fooled the public moreso than anything.

The Devil

BANNED
Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
masking_agent said:
I was making the parallel of how they both fooled the public moreso than anything.

And I would add that he has denied any wrong doing for so long now that he probably believes his own lies.

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
The Devil said:
No I was just kidding. He ain't no saint, thats for sure. :D

Does that mean he is a saint?

Anyhow I think I remember a discussion on this forum regarding how corrupt and evil Mother Teresa actually was.

The Devil

BANNED
Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/27SFeKk2LpY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/27SFeKk2LpY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

TRENDING THREADS