• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

With races being cancelled, what are you watching,?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I am ready.
6gt8.png

I'll try to work on my backlog of video games. Currently going through Link to the Past (which i never finished when it came out in 1992, lol).

TIZ

I'll try to keep my son from doing so! (He even went as Link for Carnival).

Well I just realized I still have those unwatched Lost DVDs here, but I said I would work more if all sports were cancelled, so I guess that's what I have to do.

If I can no longer lay on the couch while enjoying a courageous attack or the blowing of the wind in an echelon I have to ask myself whether life is worth living.

But you can in the game lol. You can make yourself a super team like a team and rider after some hard work. There was a stage that won me the Tour in 17 or 18 were I attacked with my guy still mostly TTs and sprinter and average at mountains and gained 12 minutes and was able to maintain it. Heck I won with G. Thomas in 17. Won with Cunego in 09 attacking on stage 17 or 18 at the bottom of the climb. All kinds of moments.

Reactions: gregrowlerson
But you can in the game lol. You can make yourself a super team like a team and rider after some hard work. There was a stage that won me the Tour in 17 or 18 were I attacked with my guy still mostly TTs and sprinter and average at mountains and gained 12 minutes and was able to maintain it. Heck I won with G. Thomas in 17. Won with Cunego in 09 attacking on stage 17 or 18 at the bottom of the climb. All kinds of moments.

Played the hell out PCM 13 or smth. Also got last years game. But my strategy with establishing a "Mountain Train" (like a sprint but with your best climbers, weakest to strongest) was just too succesful and it became boring.

Reactions: SHAD0W93
Played the hell out PCM 13 or smth. Also got last years game. But my strategy with establishing a "Mountain Train" (like a sprint but with your best climbers, weakest to strongest) was just too succesful and it became boring.

I get the Tour De France games and play them. Go through and start off as nothing and end like that with just dominating on the hardest difficulty on any terrain. 2018 and 2019 have multiple races for a whole season that recycle old tour stages and at the end I could win every stage and jersey on the hardest setting. It's like 6 months of constant play and don't really play as much until the new one comes out.

I think the most I played was 09 Tour. Played each team 4 times through to see the best I could do (Astana always dominated GC and HTC wins) and that was the most basic one.

But I get bored playing madden faster. It's weird.

TRENDING THREADS