• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Your local weather

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Oldman said:
I'm sorry to report, again; our weather has flipped with yours. I passed a readerboard sign at 58 degrees in Redmond, Wa. The sun was out and the Cascade and Olympic Mountains had fresh snow. Very pretty. I feel guilty but will be down in Norcal in a month and it better be back to normal. They've had a long drought and can use the rain.
It's 58 here too. We just don't need the rain all at once. Just got off the radar and the heavy rain front is massive. I've still got about a 1/2hr before it hits here.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
krebs303 said:
It's 58 here too. We just don't need the rain all at once. Just got off the radar and the heavy rain front is massive. I've still got about a 1/2hr before it hits here.

Us Northerners just might have a shot at fitness parity for early season races, if this keeps up. I've got room in the basement for refugees...

DSCN0297.JPG

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Cool and sunny here. The locals are getting way to strong for our neck of the woods with the prolonged outdoor training. This will change tomorrow to UTBF's weather.

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
OKLAHOMA CITY — A powerful storm dumped snow, sleet and freezing rain on Oklahoma and the southern Plains Thursday, disrupting power to thousands of Oklahoma homes and businesses, canceling flights at the state's largest airports and shutting down major highways.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Oldman said:
Cool and sunny here. The locals are getting way to strong for our neck of the woods with the prolonged outdoor training. This will change tomorrow to UTBF's weather.

Oops! Still cool but nice and dry. We're getting tired here. Skiing is marginal, though. All the snow went to Whistler.

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Finally had a great day yesterday with lots of sun and temps in the high 50s (F), this meant getting out of the office and onto my bike for a nice 40 mile ride. Only problem is that I have been sick and dealing with poor weather conditions resulting in no serious rides since December. I ended the ride dehydrated with leg cramps. Still it was a great day and my time was much better spent than staying in the office:)

ravens

BANNED
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
CentralCaliBike said:
Cold, tomorrow was supposed to be my first ride out in two week but now it is looking like rain :(

"Congratulations" (condolences) on you 1000th post. A dubious distinction to be sure. :)

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
CentralCaliBike said:
Finally had a great day yesterday with lots of sun and temps in the high 50s (F), this meant getting out of the office and onto my bike for a nice 40 mile ride. Only problem is that I have been sick and dealing with poor weather conditions resulting in no serious rides since December. I ended the ride dehydrated with leg cramps. Still it was a great day and my time was much better spent than staying in the office:)

Congrats! Leg cramps on a non-race day means you were having too much fun. Still dry here (the end of the world must be near).

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Oldman said:
Congrats! Leg cramps on a non-race day means you were having too much fun. Still dry here (the end of the world must be near).

Openned my eyes and World is still here. It's raining and 42. Going back to bed.

A

Anonymous

Snow, sleet, and freezing rain today...good thing I knocked out that trail yesterday. I love mountain biking.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Monrovia CA is where I am today. Back to Mexico mañana.

# Today: Some early morning breaks in the overcast, otherwise cloudy. A few sprinkles possible. High 67F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
# Tonight: Considerable cloudiness. A few sprinkles possible. Low 46F. Winds light and variable

krebs303 said:
Monrovia CA is where I am today. Back to Mexico mañana.

# Today: Some early morning breaks in the overcast, otherwise cloudy. A few sprinkles possible. High 67F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
# Tonight: Considerable cloudiness. A few sprinkles possible. Low 46F. Winds light and variable

throw a rock when you head down the 5 in OC.:D

TRENDING THREADS